Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Loving Life.... =D

Hey guys..... I can't promise that I'll be fun and interesting, but i'll try!
So, I'm at my brother's house and have been for a week. He's 30 and has 3 CRAZY, SYCHO KIDS that I love to death =P Their names are Orion, Jocelynn, and Jacob. Orion's 6, Jocelynn's 3, and Jacob's 1 or 2.....
He and his family live in Modesto, so it's not like I'm anywhere special like Kansas or Arkansas..... But to me, it's a vacation! (and btw, I came alone so no mom to crash the parties! jk!) I've been having a LOT of fun over here. I'm hardly ever bored, and I also go swimming sometimes. AND I CAN USE THE COMPUTER!!! CUZ I DON'T HAVE ONE!!! I also just like being able to see them all again, cuz it's been a while. But I think they are all sooo lucky to have brothers and sisters around their age cuz I want a bro or sis thats around my age!
But also, I kindof want to go home, because I miss my friends and I've been invited to go rafting, have a sleepover (yes eden, i mean u!), and to come over and swim! And i've had to say no to all of them! And I still don't no when I'll be home! But I guess its worth it......
Anyway, if you've gotten this far in reading, thanks!
If u have'nt, well.....
I don't blame you =)

-Roselynn

No comments: