Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Just Can't Wait!

I just cannot wait until we go to my grandmas!!!!!!!!! We are going to have so much fun! Btw, I added all the anime and moving pictures and NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO MESS WITH THEM! I love Japaneas art! the girls are so cute! Also, if you squirrl all the way to the bottom, theres more. I am so creative! Anyway, just yesterday, i bought myself a thirty dollar leather purse! It looks like a giant black rose. BTW I love Selena Gomez! She is my favorite singer!

- Eden L.

3 comments:

Eden, Kelsey, Roselynn, Lindsay, Molly, Julia, Clara said...

OMG!!!! SELENA GOMEZ IS FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!!! I'm glad that u think so too! :D

Lilly Era said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SELENA MARIE GOMEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eden, Kelsey, Roselynn, Lindsay, Molly, Julia, Clara said...

LILLY: I am the girl who comment on your blog in person.my name is julia.