Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tick tock, Tick tock

Sup. I will be busy until August fourth. And about a week after I get home, I am going on a vacation with Clara M.C. and her Sister Abagail M.C. to my grandmas. I aleady have a game all planned out for the three hour ride from 6:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. We will sing sons we made up!

Peace out!

P.S. By the Way Clara, very touching post. I feel very apperciated! And, I feel the same way about you :)
A Message to readers: When was the last time you told your friend how much they meant to you? That could be one of the things on your monthly schedual.

- Eden L.

3 comments:

Lilly Era said...

:) cool. I am going to.....HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in exatly 12 days.








YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilly Era said...

*exactly

Eden, Kelsey, Roselynn, Lindsay, Molly, Julia, Clara said...

Oh my gosh Lillith! i am so happy for you! Which island? -eden l.